Friday, March 30, 2012

Gettin' Lippy Lip Balm

You must be knowing about this really fun lip balm tube that has 3 flavors in 1 tube! Amazing isnt it :-) I was finally able to get hold of one of them.. and here are my thoughts!


This Gettin' Lippy lip balm that i have here is from the Valentine's Day Edition and has 3 sweet Valentine's Day flavors - Pink raspberry, White chocolate and Red candy kisses! The tube is ofcourse is a simple transparent lip balm tube.. nothing special about it. But have a look at the stuff inside.



Texture:

A typical chapstick like texture.. comes on clear on the lips!


Scent: 

All 3 flavors smell so yum yum! 


The Fun Stuff:

Its really nice having 3 lovely flavors in one tube.. if you dont like the flavor you're using now.. just take a sharp knife and cut it off and start with the next one. But dont worry i dont think you will hate any flavors!

Makes lips feel so soft and smooth! Comes on rather thick onto your lips but provides a really light shine to it so it doesnt shout out to people that you got lip balm on. Its a good everyday wear lip balm.



The NOT So Fun Stuff:

Leaves a rather weird after taste on my tongue and in my throat.. its really slight but its there. I wonder why. I wish i can get rid of it somehow.

DOESNT have a taste! Come on, when it smells so awesome.. it should taste good too!!



So..

Its a fun lip balm.. you should definitely try it out! They got loads of different flavors! Im not sure how good it is for chapped lips because my lips are perfectly fine at the moment. If you're looking for a fun lip balm.. you can try one of these for sure!






16 comments:

  1. Good Morning Dear! Thank you for the blog post this is awesome thank you for posting this :) The coating in your mouth can be from extra lip balm on your lips at first I got this also but loved the feel of it so I kept trialing it to see what it was... I found out that with my lip balm you don't have to put very much on at all and I was over appling and because there was exess lip balm on my lips it was going into my mouth so try appling it just on your top lip or bottom and then rubbing them together that should work much better! :) I have had some people actually bite the lip balm on accident because they smelled good lol I am glad you like it and let me know if that trick works for you it did for me I was just used to having to put so much on to try to make other lip balms work that it was a habit of mine to break with my new formula :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bri! Thank you so much! I think i overdo it sometimes hahaha! I will try your trick and hope it works! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wao looks great 3 flavours are fascinating

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me 2 but keep me posted I know with the smell of them I was always over doing it but I couldn't help it cause they smelled so good I wanted to keep putting it on lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. My lips are very very dry. So, I'm not sure whether to keep these in my list. But the 3flavors in 1 is quite a beautiful idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Nivedita once the lip balm wears off my lips.. i always feel my lips are soo soft and silky smooth :)

      Delete
  6. Looks so eatable :) Very innovative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wana try it
    it's looking nice

    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love lip balms! I wanna try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That´s great because you get threee flavors in one lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow,3 flavors sounds nice! where can i purchase this? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...