Thursday, April 12, 2012

Liz Earle Botanical Shine Conditioner (For Oily Hair)


Aaahhhhhh im writing a review on a hair product!!!!!! Im surprised as ever actually. I always have this love hate relationship with all my hair products so i really dont know how to review them sometimes. This is a product i really liked so i thought i would let you all know :-)

I have oily hair so its really difficult to find the right conditioner.. the market is flooded with conditioners for oily hair but nothing really seems to work that well for me. I started using this conditioner 5 months back! And im still using it!!!!! Haha.. looks like i found something i will use for a really long time :-)

First of all those who have oily hair dont you worry.. this conditioner doesnt make your hair feel heavy or let your hair turn oily and feel dirty within a day or two. You can skip shampoo for 2 days and you will still notice your hair looks clean as ever. I wouldn't say im a great fan of the smell though.. it has a really natural product kinda smell LOL. Difficult to explain. Im a fan of fruity scents so this isnt exactly fruity. too bad :-( But the smell doesnt bother me at all because once its washed off my hair.. i get a really fresh smell on my hair and thats awesome. Packed with natural goodness.. i never have to worry about chemicals getting onto my head which is such a relief. My hair feels silky soft which i love!!!!! What more can i ask for?


Will i recommend?

YES! A definite must try for all those who complain that their conditioner doesnt work for them :-)

Have a Pink Day!

Product was sent by company for reviews but that has no effects on my honest opinions

18 comments:

  1. Nice product and lovely review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like an effective product <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to get this....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should.. btw i wanted to ask you.. how are you feeling :)

      Delete
    2. i'm feeling all d pain now...... getting in slowly..... does liz earl worldwide????

      Delete
    3. ohhhhhhhh really.. how many weeks are you? yea they do ship worldwide :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Zatz, I'm a silent reader of your blog. I've tagged you. Check out my post.
    http://prettyprincesspage.blogspot.in/2012/04/seven-deadly-sins-of-beauty-im-tagged.html
    And follow if you like:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :-)

      Thanks for reading and please do participate :-) i will hop onto your blog right now!

      Delete
  5. nice review
    mostly my hair looks oily in summer
    thanks for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is what I was waiting for!!! I hope I'll find this product here in Italy... thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..i heart you Zatz..i have oily scalp.. :( and nothing seems to be working..would love to try this product but not sure if its available in india

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope if you got a friend in the UK you should ask them to get it for you! or buy it online!

      Delete
  8. ooh! Such a great review!
    I'm eager to try this, will check out.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...