Sunday, April 15, 2012

What Mr. Postman brought me this week..

Hey Ladies! Thought it would be fun to share what i got in my mail this week.. its not much but thought you might enjoy this post and Yes, you are all tagged! Show me what you got in the mail as well!




I got these from BonBliss! A handmade Sweet Satsuma soap, Chocolate Mint cake slice soap, Lavender soap and a bunch of Solid body scrubs! Cant wait to try them! 






Won a bunch of lingerie from Smart & Sexy in a blog giveaway! Yay! Got some lovely stuff ;-)




Cocoa Kisses lip silk from Home Brewed Soaps




Frangipani Flower Soap from Luvvly Bubbly!




So those are the items! really excited when i get some mail! its amazing isnt it. If you think something is really interesting and want me to review it please do let me know and i will do it SOON!


Now take your cameras out and click click and show me!




12 comments:

  1. lovely ♥
    soaps are looking pretty and hope its nice too
    enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hope so.. im planning to work on a review as soon as i try them :)

      Delete
  2. wow!!!!! love it !! i also need them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to win yourself a lip silk like the one in the picture.. please check out the giveaway going on my Facebook page :)

      Delete
  3. Woww! I also wait for my mails enthusiastically :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will you share your mail pictures will us :)

      Delete
  4. I love the packing, and awesome stuff :) Love the home made soaps..i can smell them from here :)) you're so lucky you get to tr super cool stuff :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOvely stuff..i love home made soaps aswell :)) but dont get to try as often you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love homemade soaps. im using khadi orange soap at the moment. have u tried khadi products?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...