Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Palladio Liquid Eyeliner Bronze



Black was getting a bit boring so i decided to do a bit of experiments with different colors of eyeliner. This is one i got a while ago but havent really used it much. For some reason i felt it was not showing on my eye lids. The color is beautiful when swatched but doesnt really show up on the lids when used as a liner.. maybe if you are very fair skinned you might be able to get a slight sparkle.




So thats the color when you see it on the wand. Really beautiful. Another problem i noticed was the tip of the wand isnt sharp to help you get a proper thin line. Kinda soft so drawing a thin line is almost impossible.




Thats the color. Brown with loads of gold shimmer. Its a shimmery eyeliner. Can be used for the lower eye line to add a pop of color but as a main eyeliner it might look a bit.. lost.



So..

It didnt work for me because -

The color is just invisible on my eye lids
The wand is too soft
Too much gold for a day



What are your thoughts?







3 comments:

  1. I have a similar eye pencil.. I guess it will look good on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bad experience too With many liquid eyelinerS. Ppl say Chambor Kohl is the best haven't tried though.


    www.akhilagona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...