Monday, January 28, 2013

A Collection of Lovely Pants from Persun Mall and the Winner of the Week!

I did tell you last week about my huge haul from Persun Mall! I dont want to tell you what i bought until i get them home so keep an eye on the blog for a super cool haul post! Anyways i was just looking through their website and found some really cute pants & leggings that you might find interesting.














Arent these like super cute? Check out their website and do let me know what you like the most!



WINNERS OF THE WEEK:

Nerd or Flirt - Nerd is Noor Unnahar & Flirt is Garima Kumari

Ear Candy : Lindsay Leigh

Little Princess:Far Zana
A World of Perfumes: Tiffany Stufflestreet
 
Snow White : 1st prize - 3rd prize - Mafeeza Khalid

Pink Ink : Punky Chick
 
I Love.. Giveaways : Kayti Miss-pinky Scott

Pink Rainbow : Kathy Flanagan

Bits of Treasure : Rachael Campbell





 Congrats to the winners and please make sure you email me - tell me your full name, address and contact number to pinkcloudsz@hotmail.com within 48 hours to claim your prizes. 
 



 



 


5 comments:

  1. Undenіably belіeve that which yοu ѕaid.
    Your favοrite reaѕοn seemed to bе on the internet
    the simplеst thing to bе аware of. I saу to you, I ԁefinitеly get annoyed whilе peoрle think about wοrrіes that theу
    plainlу don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
    my site :: loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg so happy i won :) x thanks so much have emailed you my details x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...