Monday, September 9, 2013

HB Lash Queen Mascara Feline Blacks

Well i did do a tiny bit of shopping a couple of months back from Uniqso. You might be familiar with their website, they sell lovely circle lens and all that girly stuff. I was kinda really curious about the eye makeup they had so i went ahead and bought a mascara and an eyeliner. You can see my haul post HERE.




Yeah you guessed right! I totally went for the packaging! The animal print thing going on there is kinda eye catching isnt it. I havent heard about this brand before.. i dont know if they are popular or what. Just one of those i am shopping COZ im shopping kinda shopping. (God! LOL) Too much of shopping and too much of kinda today COZ i am still kinda (oopsss) sleepy. Its going to be 9 in the morning and i am sleepy. I woke up at 4.45 am (i wake up early every morning) and then after sending Mr. Husband to work i make the decision of the day - Do i go back to bed or do i finish off all my pending house chores and blog stuff?? Thats really a difficult decision to make especially when you're super sleepy and yes i ended up staying awake.. no house chores done.. just experimenting with my new mascara and here i am. Yawn! 




Its a pretty regular mascara. You can see the wand its just a basic mascara. SUPER BLACK! Gives length and bit of volume for the eyes. It doesnt clump or make my eye lashes stick out (i got long lashes so sometimes its creepy). I have used it a couple of times and i never had an allergic reaction to it. Some people like me have super sensitive eyes and not everything suits us so this one passed that test too!





I borrowed an eye from someone (no i will not mention her name here) and there you can see. Its beautiful.. gives a bit of length and a slight bit of volume. Its not one of those OMG dramatic mascaras but it sure does it job well and stays up for a long long time. What do you think? 




So..

I like the cute packaging! Its something pretty to carry around in your makeup bag if you are into the whole animal print thingy and yes it does its job pretty well.



Shopping Spot:

Uniqso $8.90







7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...